Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can we get a move on.

Well Christmas season is here and this year I am not so stressed out. Chad has a job my Kids are happy and I am half way through school. I am waiting for spring to start building our new house in harrisville. They have good schools for the kids their. I have spoken to intermountain health care they have me scheduled for an interview in April for a billing and coding job. I am quite excited they start pay at $26 an hour. well that is all for now.TTFN ta ta for now. Oh Ya have a marry Christmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats awesome. It would be nice to get that job and I hope it all goes well. This Christmas could be very stressful for us, but I am just not going to let it be. I'm confident that everything will work out with our jobs and a house and the baby. It may not end up happening the way I think and hope it will, but we'll be okay. Merry Christmas.

Lace and Joe said...

Thats Way COOL sissy. I am excited for you and your family. Joe says that he is so proud of you!!!! We love ya sis and can't wait to see you on christmas.